Thursday, April 2, 2009

The surf was "surfing"

Well in case ye's are wondering!! We got waves both days, tuesday was a lot beter and harry got(what I hope) was good footage. Nice size at the dell with winds light to medium strength. Taught Mc Cann how to do cartwheels over the waves, incorporating the odd pop out!! Harry any chance of maybe putting up some footage?? Broke me fone so don't have numbers at the moment. That was the report for the roadies week of activities. More to follow so long as frodo does'nt figure out how to get to the same hieght as the bar to order pints/shots of guinness for himself.

3 comments:

  1. good man Eoin. Frodo can reach the bar he bought me a skin full last night so no surfin today. Got some waves yesterday evening too. What you doing after work on sat. I might head down if forecast is ok. Make hay while the sunshines an all that. you keen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any one around to go for a surf on Monaday or Tuesday coming??? let me know, waana get back out and teach me board some manners!!! Bad boardsplit me open, needs a goood ould thrashing of a work out now!!!! let me know sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. poopies oaks I have not even seen a wave for 2 weeks thanks to hard work and weddings

    ReplyDelete